Blinds Portal was created to help digitize the daily processes for both administrator employees and blinds installers. This portal has saved an incredible amount of time, stacks of paper, and enables installers to stay organized during their jobs with an all-in-one comprehensive phone application.
The Blinds Portal automatically syncs with Home Depot to pull down complete PO information including:
But more than just showing you the information from Home Depot, the Blinds Portal keeps track of many other pieces as well:
And finally, don't worry about needing to email or upload pdf measures, lien waivers, or decor problem sheets. The Blinds Portal automatically uploads the correct documents and keeps the Home Depot IconX portal in sync. You can focus your time and energy on the work that matters.
Take your data anywhere and get the same great experience as your desktop computer by using the browser on your phone.
You can even work offline by downloading the Android or iOS app. Your work will be saved on the phone until an internet connection is found. Then all your work will be uploaded into the cloud.
When something important happens or a mistake is made (like the installer forgot to mark the job as completed) the administrators and the installer will be notified to take action. This protects jobs from slipping through the cracks.
Use the built-in calendar app to schedule jobs as an installer, and use it as an administrator to see where your installers are throughout the day.
Each job goes through a series of steps that are clearly laid out and compartmentalized so you never feel overwhelmed and you can take it one step at a time.
Features (full list)
- Notification system that allows for tracking the progress of each individual job
- Breakdown of the installers and the jobs assigned to them
- Automated uploading of paperwork to Home Depot
- Calendar feature that shows all of the installer's jobs that are scheduled.
- A comprehensive list of all jobs that are (1) Active, (2) Needing to be scheduled, (3) Complete, and (4) on Hold.
- A comprehensive list of all client's (1) Past, and (2) Present
- A list of Home Depot Stores and the installer responsible for each, as well as the open jobs that each store has.
- The ability to see jobs based on the Vendor (Home Depot), (Lowes), etc.
- Ability for Admin to edit/change access and security settings for every user
- Analytics showing comprehensive results from your jobs (1) Measures, (2) Trips, and (3) Installs
- Jobs are broken into categories of (1) Pending, (2) In Progress and (3) Completed
- File activity notifications
- Calendar feature to easily allow installers to schedule their jobs
- Measure form that makes it easy to measure an entire house or just a single window
- Digital signatures to get customer sign-off on measures and installs
- Comprehensive customer information in one location (1) Job type, (2) Address, (3) Signature, (4) Notes, (5) Vendor Forms, (6) Cost, (7) PO number
- iOS/Android Phone App to access the portal while offline or on the go
- Integration with more automated vendors (Lowes, Springs, Home builders, etc)
- Vendor portals for smaller design shops
- Push notifications for phone apps
- Google Calendar integration
- Automated Quickbooks invoices
- Time tracking for installers
- Client survey emails